Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Day in May

I am having a great week so far on vacation!  Today was a perfect day it had the warm, lazy feel of summer.  We started the morning by going to beautiful Kettle Cove and we were lucky enough to have the whole place to ourselves on a beautiful sunny, foggy morning.   It's days like this that make me certain each year that spring is by far my favorite season.  There's nothing like the sweetness of a warm, sunny, nearly hot May day that feels all the more amazing following a wintry March and cold April.
I am so inspired lately to learn all about my new camera and Greg and I both had a great time snapping tons of pictures.  I even tried some in manual mode (!) with a lot of failures and some successes.  Here are some of my favorite photos.











1 comment: